Get it together people.
or were you referring to the other black people dressed ” respectfully ” during that time period that were being attacked with fire hoses and dogs? or maybe the ones getting lynched while white people stood under them, smiling and taking pictures?
or was it the ones that stood alongside MLK, dressed just as nicely, that got blown up inside of a church?
racism has nothing to do with how ” respectfully ” we dress. it’s about race.
stop making excuses for them you piece of shit.
me: *sees a white boy* *locks my car doors*
white boy: *knocks on window* what would you be doing if I was in there with you ;)
- me: whats your opinion on tampons
- little brother: they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
- me: then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
- little brother: why
- me: for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
- little brother: well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
- little brother:
- me: that is a fantastic point
From the “Chronic Perseverence” Facebook page
oh my god i just discovered a site where you can by bulk candy by color/flavor
you can buy two pounds of exclusively pink starbursts
you can buy endless red skittles
i never thought i’d see heaven
Assassin’s Creed screams in the distance
someone write a youth fantasy novel about this damn thing
"No matter how bad you fuck up at work, you didn’t fucked up this bad"